Shaved Brussel Sprout & Kale Salad with Pecans
- 4 cups Brussel sprouts, shredded
- 4 cups shredded baby kale
- 1 green apple, shaved thinly
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup candied pecans
- 1/3 cup parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of Worcestershire
- 1 garlic glove
- Whisk vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and minced garlic clove in a bowl.
- Slowly whisk in oil until emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a large salad bowl, mix shredded Brussel sprouts, baby kale, apple, and red onion.
- Coat the salad with dressing evenly.
- Top with candied pecans, parsley, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 7 pears, sliced in wedges
- 5 oz. Blue cheese
- 4 oz. prosciutto
- Maple syrup, drizzled to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- On a serving plate, place blue cheese crumbles evenly on sliced pear wedges and wrap with prosciutto.
- Drizzle each wrap with maple syrup and season with pepper to taste.
- Serve with Clos du Bois Chardonnay.
Pair with Clos du Bois Chardonnay.