- 1 dozen Eggs; hard boiled
- 4 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Sweet Relish
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Arugula
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Chopped Chives as garnish
- Chopped Bacon as garnish
- Carefully peel and halve each egg, scooping yolk into a small bowl.
- Place egg white cups onto a serving platter.
- Add relish, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard to egg yolk.
- Blend until mixture becomes creamy.
- Mix in salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste before using a Piping Bag to squeeze the mixture into each egg cups.
- Season with a little more salt and pepper to taste and top with chopped bacon and chives as a garnish.
Pair with Clos du Bois Chardonnay.