Brie Mac n' Cheese
- 1 cup Elbow Pasta
- 1 cup Brie; peeled and cut into squares
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- Flour if needed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350, while boiling pasta.
- Once al dente remove from boiling water and place in a buttered casserole dish to prevent sticking.
- Separately heat milk and butter in a saucepan.
- Once warm add cheese and allow to melt, adding more milk if mixture becomes too thick, or sprinkle flour if mixture becomes too runny.
- Add pasta to mixture, mixing well.
- Pour back into casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes before carefully removing.
Pair with Clos du Bois Chardonnay.